My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Just A Few Things...



I have pretty much been non-stop blogging since last night until now. Deals, coupons, and more have been flying all over the place. So just in case you missed it, I wanted to bring your attention to a couple of important things:
  • I made an announcement about coupon classes. Be sure to read the post and e-mail me if you're interested. If you don't e-mail me, I'll assume nobody is interested. I need to get an idea of what kind of interest there is to know whether or not to pursue it.
  • Lastly, the new poll in the top right corner of this page is still active for another 4 days. Please please please vote to tell me your thoughts. I need to know what features you most enjoy, what you come to this blog for, and what you want to see more of. Feel free to leave a comment on this post or on the previous poll post to let me know your thoughts. I'm in the process of switching over to a new site, and this is the perfect time for you to speak up on any changes you would like to see! This blog is for my readers, so I have to know what my readers like seeing and why they come here! Thank you to those of you who have already taken it!
  • I don't know if you heard the devastating news about Chile, but we should definitely keep the people there in our prayers. This is the worst earthquake in a century. My heart goes out to all of them...
Thanks everybody! Have a fantastic rest of the weekend! I'm signing off for the night, and I'll be back tomorrow with the drug store match-ups and an update on my weight loss progress!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home