My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Right Guard Only $.10 At Walgreens!



**Update on this: I just went up to my Walgreens really quick to try this deal out. They were not on clearance at my store, but I still did the deal to get $.50 deodorant. =)

There is a great deal on Right Guard at some Walgreens stores right now. Select Right Guard deodorants are on clearance for $2.19, and they are on sale buy one get one free this week and next. Use this $2/2 printable coupon to pay only $.10 each! Wow!

Even though the sale lasts through next week, I would go ahead and print the coupon now. The coupons re-set on Monday, and it might disappear. Just a heads up!

Remember, though, that clearance deals do vary from store to store!

What About You: Free deodorant?! Are you liking this deal?

Thanks, Who Said Nothing In Life Is Free!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home