My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

*HOT* Free Full-Sized Sample of Aveeno Stress Relief Body Lotion


This is an incredible freebie. I hope it's still working. I checked the site earlier, and it was running extremely slow, so I haven't been able to verify that it's still available. It has been around for most of the afternoon. If it's not gone yet, it will definitely be gone very soon! So hurry over here to request your FREE full-sized bottle of Aveeno Stress Relief Lotion! Wow! I'm going to go try for mine now...

What About You: Were you able to snag it in time?

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Sara said...

I was able to grab one with no problem earlier this afternoon. So excited about it! I'm down to one lotion left in my stockpile, so hopefully it will come in the mail soon.

February 9, 2010 at 11:59 PM  
Blogger pamnatedog said...

its 3am Feb 10 and i got one, thanks a bunch.

Aveeno was the only line i could use on my baby cause everything made her brake out in a rash.

February 10, 2010 at 3:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just tried, and got nothing but error messages! Boo!

February 10, 2010 at 9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was anybody able to get theirs last night? I just tried this morning, but I just getting server errors.

February 10, 2010 at 11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

same here just error messages. also got error when tried to submit question through contact us.

February 10, 2010 at 4:16 PM  
Anonymous sara said...

the promotion is no longer available for me ! =(

February 10, 2010 at 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home