My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Free $25 Gift Card When You Test Drive 2011 Kia Sorento!



This is a sweet deal! Right now, if you test drive a 2011 Kia Sorento, you will receive a $25 pre-paid gift card! You just have to fill out a simple e-certificate to print and take to the dealership. Now the trick is how to leave the dealership without being pressured so much to buy...

This deal is good through March 15th, but I would hurry over to the website to print your certificate NOW, before it's gone!

What About You: Is it worth it to go through the whole sales pitch?

Thanks, I Could Use A Deal!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've done this before and I just tell them up front what I'm there for. The dealer will sometimes just fill the paperwork out and hand it back to me signed and we're on our way.

February 9, 2010 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

I am doing this TODAY! yay! thanks for passing the info along!

maria

February 9, 2010 at 3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home