My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Tide You Over Tuesday -- Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins!



Remember those Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins that I made during my Freezer Cooking Session last weekend?

Well...it's one of the many freezer cooking recipes I'll be sharing with you over the next week or two.

You can find me today over at A Few Short Cuts, where I am doing a guest post for Amanda's Tide You Over Tuesday. She is featuring my muffins for this week's snack!

So be sure to head on over to Amanda's blog to support me as a reader, and to check out what her awesome blog has to offer! (It's a good one, people. It is everything you need in one blog -- cooking and saving money).

Thanks, everyone! I really hope you enjoy the recipe!

What About You: Think you'll try this recipe? If so, let me know what you think! It's one of our faves.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger carin said...

THESE ARE THE BEST MUFFINS I'VE EVER EATEN!!!!!!!! Oh My Gosh are these things yummy!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for posting this recipe :o)

February 15, 2010 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger Meagan said...

SO glad you enjoyed them! =) They are sooooo yummy. I agree!

February 15, 2010 at 9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home