My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Menu Plan Monday!



Whew! All those great freebies and deals tonight kept me busy. I'm just now getting to Menu Plan Monday...

Here is what I have on the menu for this week:

Monday - We winged it. Had a busy night, and threw together a frozen meal.

Tuesday - Dinner with family. We do this every week.

Wednesday - Spinach and Pasta Bake (Recipe from a fellow blogger. First time making it. I'll have to let you know how it goes!)

Thursday - Cauliflower Cheese Soup (SO yummy!) with buttery rolls (from freezer cooking session)

Friday - Spaghetti (with sauce from freezer cooking session)

Saturday - Homemade Pizza (with this pizza dough recipe)

Sunday - Valentine's Day. Kyle and I will be going out! (Using a gift card, of course!)

Sorry for the lack of links to recipes this week!

We do cook Vegetarian (although we eat seafood). To read more about how this affects our budget, check this post out.

As always, feel free to e-mail me if there is a recipe you would like that does not have a link. Also, I tweak the recipes quite a bit from the original. Feel free to e-mail me about that as well, if you have any questions about how I change each recipe to make it a little better (in my opinion)! =)

What About You: Got anything delicious planned for this week? Feel free to share recipes!

Want some more inspiration for menu planning? Visit Menu Plan Monday at Organizing Junkie's website! 400+ bloggers gather there every Monday to share their ideas!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home