My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 7, 2009

Menu Plan Monday!

I'm excited about this week's menu. After a couple of weeks of crazy and busy schedules, I can now get back to cooking some yummy meals each night! All of this week's meals are brand new. I love trying new recipes. I usually try at least 2 or 3 new ones each week. I know most people cycle through about 20 or 30 recipes that they love, but I just get bored and try new things each week (I love cooking!).

Here's what's on the menu for this week:

Monday - Cauliflower Cheese Soup, Salad, and Homemade Bread

Tuesday - Cucumber Sandwiches and Veggies with dip

Wednesday - Zucchini and Potato Bake with Side Salad

Thursday - Vegetarian Korma over rice

Friday - Chili's Copycat Quesadilla Explosion Salad (minus the chicken)

Saturday - Outback Copycat Queensland Pasta (minus the chicken, only using shrimp)

Sunday - Leftovers (we'll have a lot, even after lunches), Out To Eat, or Eating With Family (haven't decided yet!)

Yes, we cook Vegetarian (we do eat seafood, though)...to answer some of the questions I have received recently about our menu-planning. I am planning on doing a Q & A post about how cooking vegetarian changed my grocery budget. Stay tuned for that very soon! You might be surprised what you hear...

As always, feel free to e-mail me if there is a recipe you would like that does not have a link. Also, I tweak the recipes quite a bit from the original. Feel free to e-mail me about that as well, if you have any questions about how I change each recipe to make it a little better (in my opinion)! =)

Want some more inspiration for menu planning? Visit Menu Plan Monday at Organizing Junkie's website! 250+ bloggers gather there every Monday to share their ideas!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home