My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Housekeeping...

I'm calling it a night! I need to get to bed, so I can get up for work early in the morning. I'm sorry I didn't get to the Walgreens deals yet, but I will get them posted tomorrow evening.

My husband has some tight deadlines to meet with his business this week, so I will have plenty of time to blog. In fact, tomorrow night, after the grocery shopping and dinner making is done, I will be spending a good portion of the night blogging while my husband works out in the garage.

Here are some posts I have planned for tomorrow evening:

Menu Plan Monday
My Christmas Shopping with Swag Bucks
Walgreens Deals
Target Deals
Kroger Deals
A Site Review
Recipe Review: Veggie Enchiladas
Christmas Cookies!
Q & A: Vegetarian On A Budget
"Thankful Award" that I received
A Giveaway! ($25 gift card)

If you could do me a couple of favors in the meantime, that'd be great! Scroll down and participate in the poll on the right column of this page about what drug store you shop at. Also, I posted about whether or not you want the Food Lion deals to return, so be sure to comment on that post if you're interested in that!

Thanks to all my wonderful readers! You guys are awesome! Have a great night!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home