My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Can I Make A Few Suggestions???

So, remember when I told you about those 63 free Christmas songs you can download right now?

Couple of things I might recommend:

First of all, do not download Lady GaGa's "Christmas Tree" song. I went through and downloaded all of the Christmas songs, not really looking at them. When I started listening to them, and heard this song, my mouth fell open in horror. It is really nasty, and I apologize for not knowing this ahead of time. I try to keep this blog as family-friendly as possible, and I did not realize this song was included in the collection. So, I recommend not downloading that song...just a head's up. =)

Second of all, I wanted to tell you about my two favorite downloads of the entire 63, that I thought you might want to download even if you don't take the time to download any of the others. "God Rest Ye, Merry Genetlemen" by Jars of Clay is awesome. Jars of Clay does such great Christmas songs! It's such a cool version. Also, I recommend Relient K's "I Celebrate The Day." It has really beautiful lyrics about the true meaning of Christmas, and it has become one of my favorites. Enjoy!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger BluRayn said...

I concur wholeheartedly about "Lady" Gaga's song...she's definitely no lady! I've never heard any of her songs before and had downloaded this and my boys and I were listening to it, very catchy beat at first but as soon as I heard the words I was appalled and angered! How dare she mutilate a Christmas song! And no warning from Amazon either. :( *sigh* Anyway, thanks for the warning about it to others! There are a lot of other really good songs in the list, and the two you suggest are awesome!!

Thanks for the heads up on the free music and also all your hard work you put into the blog!! :)

Merry Christmas!!

December 6, 2009 at 10:47 PM  
Blogger Meagan said...

I know! I couldn't believe that at all, that there was no warning from Amazon.

Thanks so much for visiting and following along on this blog.

Thanks for the comment, also! I love getting comments from readers!

=)

December 6, 2009 at 11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home