My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 28, 2009

Just Reminding You To Slow Down...

A Few Thoughts For You To Ponder:

"There is more to life than increasing its speed." ~Ghandi

"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished." ~Lao Tzu

It was really nice these past couple of days to take a break from everything. I was able to slow down, relax, and focus on what is most important. Do we have to have a Holiday to do this? I know it sure makes it easier...but it's something we must learn to do on our own throughout the year. If we don't, we'll get burnt out.

I know this is going to be one of my goals for 2010: SLOW DOWN. =) I encourage you to take some quiet moments for yourself today. Ponder, pray, reflect, relax, refresh, recharge, enjoy...
Just take it all in - Life is beautiful.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home