My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

A Couple Of Notes About Publix This Week...

I went shopping tonight, and I have just a few things to tell you about:
  • I played the Pace Salsa game, and I won!!! I have a coupon for a free jar of Pace salsa coming my way! I apologize, though. I thought this would be either an e-mailed or printable coupon. It is actually a coupon that comes to your mailing address about 4 weeks later. Because of this, you will not be able to use it on this week's sale. Go ahead and play, though! Pace salsa goes BOGO free all the time! Good luck! Hope you win...
  • I found peelies on the Emerald peanut jars tonight. They are $1/1 coupons! If you use 2 of these with the buy one get one free sale, you'll pay only $.65 each! I'll add the peelie to the weekly deals list! Just wanted to let you know, though.

The sale for this week goes through New Year's Eve, 12/31. The new sale will start on New Year's day! Happy Savings!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home