My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 4, 2009

Have You Been Swaggin' Today???

So I know that I slacked today on reminding you about Mega Swag Bucks Friday, but you should know by now, right? Well, the day is not over, so I'm reminding you now!

For those of you who don't know, Fridays are "Mega Swag Bucks" Day with my favorite program, Swag Bucks. Normally you earn 1 swag buck for searching, and every now and then 2 or 3 swag bucks. On Fridays, however, many "mega bucks" are given out! You can earn 5, 10, 50, even 100 swag bucks from just one search! The highest I've ever earned is 5, but I know people who have earned the big bucks. So go get to swaggin' before the night is over! Your chances are increased for winning these mega bucks from just one search!

Are you confused from all this "Swag Bucks" talk? If so, go HERE to get the full scoop! It's a great program, where you earn money for searching the web.

Just some reminders/tips for those of you who are already signed up for Swag Bucks:
  • Sign up for the Newsletter, check the swag bucks blog every day, become a fan on Facebook, and download the toolbar. These are all ways that you can get swag codes!
  • Be sure to check the new "no obligation special offers" each week for a swag code!
  • I just added the Swag Bucks widget to the bottom of my page. Codes will appear on this widget every so often. I will try to announce when there is a code to grab, but be sure to check it when you think about it.
  • There is a gift card blowout going on right now for the Holidays. Every day, one of the gift card prizes is reduced in price. Check the home page of Swag Bucks every day to see which gift card is being given away for a great value!
As for me, I'm basically paying for all my Christmas gifts with Amazon.com gift cards that I earned through Swag Bucks. After Christmas, I plan on saving my swag bucks to trade in for Southwest airline gift cards so my hubby and I can take a mini-vacation somewhere for our anniversary in May!

If you haven't jumped on board, it's not too late! Start now! It's one of the best things I've ever done in the realm of earning a little extra money. It's probably too late to earn any for this Christmas if you're just now starting. But if you plan ahead, and start using Swag Bucks now, you'll be able to get a lot of free Christmas gifts next year! =)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home