My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 4, 2009

Bertolli Frozen Meals: Deal At Target!!!

**UPDATE: Be sure to check your local ad. Apparently, at some stores you have to buy 4 bags and at other stores you only have to buy 3 bags. According to my local ad, you only have to buy 3 bags. Either way, though, it's a great deal!

One of my readers, Sophie Mae, brought an awesome deal to my attention!

This week at Target (through tomorrow), if you buy 3 Bertolli frozen meals, you receive a $5 gift card.

This week at Publix, the Bertolli frozen meals are on sale for $4.99!

Here's how to get an awesome deal on some Bertolli meals:
  • Go to Target with your Publix ad in hand.
  • Price match the 3 Bertolli meals at $4.99 each
  • Use (3) $2/1 printable coupons (this is a manufacturer coupon. only 2 prints per computer, so you'll need 2 computers.)
  • *You'll pay $8.97 out of pocket, and you'll get back a $5 gift card! It's like paying $3.97 for all 3 bags! That's less than the cost of 1 bag normally!!!
And to avoid any discrepancies on using coupons with price-matched items, take this official price matching policy with you!

Thanks, Sophie Mae!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger SophieMae said...

Hey, I now have 2 coupons and thought I'd bagged the 3rd at the Bertolli website. But AFTER I gave them my name, address, etc, etc, and clicked for the coupon it said there are no prints available for this campaign. Thought I'd just pass that on and save someone else the time.

Have a JESUS-filled day! ^i^

December 4, 2009 at 11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At my Target, you must buy 4 to receive the gift card. Also, like most other coupons, you may only print out 2 per computer.

December 4, 2009 at 7:32 PM  
Blogger Meagan said...

Yes, that's why I specified 2 prints per computer, and that you would need 2 computers to do this deal. =)

That's strange about the 4 bags to get a gift card. I think some stores are differing on this, because I saw another blogger posted it as 4 bags, rather than 3. My ad definitely said 3, though. Weird! Thanks for the info, though!

December 4, 2009 at 7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to point out that everyone always says you can only print 2 coupons or you need 2 printers, but I print one and then xerox as many as I need. It works much easier

December 5, 2009 at 12:32 AM  
Blogger Meagan said...

Hi Anonymous~

Actually, making copies of printable coupons is illegal.

It would be like trying to make copies of normal coupons that you cut out of the newspaper. It's against the law.

I'm not trying to be harsh, but please don't make copies of printable coupons. It's very dishonest and very easy for cashiers to catch (each coupon has its own specific bar code number).

When couponers start using copies of printable coupons, that is when coupon privileges get lifted. This is why some stores don't allow printable coupons, because they have had people try to use copies of coupons illegally.

Just FYI! A lot of people honestly don't know that this is the case. So spread the word! It causes everybody to lose out on awesome deals in the long run. We have to be honest and ethical in our couponing! =)

December 5, 2009 at 2:16 AM  
Blogger SophieMae said...

The sign on the shelf at my Target said you had to buy 4, but the computer kicked out the GC for 3. Go for it! 8-]

December 5, 2009 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So I printed 2 coupons, went to Target For The Deal With The Publix Ad In Hand (We eat These Meals On A Regular Basis) Snagged 6 bags Up. Went to The Check Out. They Price Matched All 4 For Me And Rang My Coupons Through. The Cashier Was Amazed At What I Did And Asked How I Figured This Out. As I Was Telling Him About Your Site The lady Behind Me Got All Curious As Well. I Jotted Down Your Web Address And Passed It On. So Hopefully You Will Have 2 More New Frequent Readers. Thank You So Much For A Great Blog. We Are Slowly Learning The Tricks That Your Site Helps With :).

December 5, 2009 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger Meagan said...

Aww! Thanks, Trish! That's so nice of you to pass the word along! =)

December 5, 2009 at 2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home