My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Calling It a Night...

I got lots of new deals up tonight: Freebies, Coupons, Target Deals, Walgreens Deals (a mid-week 4 day sale), Kroger Deals, Hy-Vee Deals, Harris Teeter Deals, and more!

Don't forget that when you scroll to the bottom of the page, you can always look at previous posts by clicking "older posts" so that you don't miss anything!

Publix Deals will be up tomorrow night. I was going to try to get them up tonight, but I need to call it a night and get in bed. I have work bright and early in the morning.

Good night to all my awesome readers out there! =]

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Wow! You were busy! Thanks for all the great posts!

December 3, 2009 at 10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home