My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 7, 2009

Free Stacy's Pita Chips!

If you are one of the first 65,000 people to become a fan of Stacy's Pita Chips on Facebook, you will receive a coupon good for one FREE bag of their oh-so-tasty pita chips! Hurry! These will go fast. There are about 10,000 fans as of right now, so you're still good to go.

I would do a commercial for these. SO yummy, and healthy too! I love dipping them in hummus. If you've never tried them, grab this coupon and do yourself a favor!

In fact, I had never tried these until I was able to get them for free at Publix with a sale and coupons. That is why couponing is so much fun. You get to try new things for absolutely FREE! Some of my very favorite products are ones that I had never heard of, and never would have thought to try, if I hadn't been able to get them free with coupons...

Thanks, Super Coupon Girl!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home