My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

More On Black Friday...

So, I know I told you about the Black Friday website that you should go to for all Black Friday ads, but I forgot to remind you about the Hot Coupon World Black Friday Forum!

Go HERE to check out Hot Coupon World's Black Friday forum! This will not only be ads, like on the Black Friday site, but you will also be able to see killer deals and coupon match-ups! Be sure to check it out! I love Hot Coupon World! =)

It will continually update throughout the week...

As for me, I hope to post CVS and Walgreens Black Friday deals, but that's probably what I'll be limiting myself to. It's just too much to keep up with! Plus, I'm going to be out of town for my grandfather's memorial service, so I'm not even sure yet if I'll have access to a computer! =/

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home