My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Black Friday Ads!

So, I'm sure you're wondering by now where all of the Black Friday posts are. Well, I'm kind of staying away from it all, to be honest. There are way too many stores with great deals to try to cover them all. Also, I will be out of town the entire week of Thanksgiving, so I will kind of be out of the loop that week!

Therefore, I now send you over to the awesome Black Friday website. This site updates all of the Black Friday ads one by one as they come in. New stores are being added daily as the info becomes available. So, if you're a Black Friday enthusiast, head on over there to see what deals you'll be able to snag!

As much as I love deals, I try to stay away from Black Friday for the most part. It's just too much hustle and bustle for me. And we try to keep Christmas gifts simple around here. =)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Black Friday Ads 2009 said...

In this recession time , people got everything with great discount and sale during shopping on black Friday 2009. This time people expect more discount and sale on various things. So black Friday is really important day for shopping for everybody.

November 10, 2009 at 5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home