My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 16, 2009

Have You Checked Kraft First Taste?

I just signed in to my Kraft First Taste account, and I had two new offers I could choose between!
  • $2/1 coupon for General Foods International coffee
  • Coupon for FREE Jell-O Mousse Temptations
I chose the free Mousse Temptations! Yummy! Go check your Kraft First Taste account!

Haven't signed up for Kraft First Taste? You definitely should! It's a great program. Go HERE to read more about Kraft First Taste and other programs that have perks like this!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

So I checked my First Taste account and all they offered was a discount on the Mousse stuff--not free, when I tried to print it, it said "Sorry you have already printed this coupon the number of times allowed" or something like that. The thing is, I haven't printed any of those yet. I had never even heard of them until your post.

November 17, 2009 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger Meagan said...

Hey girl, yeah...it's usually pretty random as to who gets what offers. Sometimes people post about an offer, and I get on and have nothing. =(

That's weird that you coupon messed up while printing, though! What a bummer. I'm so sorry that happened to you!

November 17, 2009 at 9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home