My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 16, 2009

Free Menu Planners!!

Menu planning plays such a huge role in saving money on groceries. I hope to do an in-depth post on menu planning some day soon. It's been on my "to post" list forever! Haha!

You can go here to order an awesome 12-month weekly menu-planner. It even comes with meal ideas, recipes, and coupons! Wow!

If you're interested in trying out the once-a-month cooking, you can go here to download a free one-week menu sampler with tips, techniques, recipes, and a shopping list!

Have fun menu planning! I plan my meals every week, and absolutely love it! And stay tuned for that menu-planning budget post in the near future...

Thanks, Money Saving Mom!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home