My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Just wanted to take a moment to say Happy Thanksgiving to everybody! Hope you had a day full of love, joy, thankfulness, blessings, and family.

In the middle of all the rush today, I hope you were able to find the time to stop and ponder all that God has blessed you with in life and remember why you are thankful.

I know I have a lot to be thankful for...even in the hardest of times when I tend to forget. =)

Happy Thanksgiving!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Meagan! We missed you yesterday at Dana's and I know Kyle missed you too. Have a safe trip back. I love your blog, very informative and lots of coupons. You did great on the tv Fox News segment too. Hope to see you soon.
Love, Aunt Kelly

November 27, 2009 at 7:21 PM  
Blogger mrsqueen said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you! I actually seen your segment on Fox and just recently joined. I love your website. How much you save is just amazing. My husband is laid off right now so times are tough ecspecially with this economy. So i am hoping to start using coupons and saving money! Thank you! :)

November 28, 2009 at 12:55 AM  
Blogger Meagan said...

Thank you! =) Hopefully this site will be of help to you! Using coupons really helps me and my husband during this time of financial hardship...and it can definitely help you too! Thanks for visiting.

November 28, 2009 at 9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home