My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

This Week...

Hey guys,

Just a little update on what's going on with me this week. I leave in about an hour to fly out to California for my grandfather's memorial service. I will not be back until Sunday.

I am hoping there will be internet service. I am taking my computer with me.

I have you up to date on the weekly CVS, Walgreens, and Target deals. I hope to be able to post the Black Friday CVS and Walgreens deals, as well as the new Publix deals that start Friday.

If you don't hear from me, I'm out of town without an internet connection! I'll be back into full blogging mode next Monday! So sorry for the inconvenience. But like I said, I hope to be able to keep up with the blogging all throughout the week.

Happy Thanksgiving!

~Meagan

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Meagan, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss! :( Have a safe trip. Enjoy family! Don't worry about this blog too much.
Joann

November 24, 2009 at 12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home