My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Be sure to print your coupons!!!

Just a friendly reminder to go print any coupons you want before the end of the month! The coupons will re-set in December (just 2 days away! WOW!). There are some pretty good ones at the moment, including:

$1.50/1 Wheatables
$1.50/1 Kellogg's All Bran crackers
$1/1 Lunchables
$1.50 off store brand coffee when you buy 3 Kellogg's cereals

Happy printing and saving! =)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Thanks for the heads up! Are there any particular ones you know of that would pair up with sales in the near future that should be printed now? I hate printing coupons for them only to expire before a good sale comes. Ink can be expensive!

November 29, 2009 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Meagan said...

You're welcome! =]

I don't know of any particular ones, other than the ones that pair up with the current Walgreens, CVS, or Publix ones that I have listed for weekly deals.

I know what you mean about letting them expire! I hate that!

I would just print the ones that you know you'll use or really want to make sure you get, in case they don't re-set for December. =)

November 29, 2009 at 5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home