My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award!!!

Many thanks goes to The Thrifty Divas for presenting me with my first ever blog award: One Lovely Blog! I'm so honored to receive this award, and very excited! =)

This is how the One Lovely Blog Award works: a blogger receives the award, accepts it by posting it and linking back to the person who awarded it, and then passes it on by nominating 15 more bloggers!

Now that I've accepted and linked back to The Thrifty Divas, I will nominate 15 more bloggers who I think deserve the award. The blogs that I have nominated below are my very favorite blogs at the moment. These are blogs that I have been inspired by. Their authors have huge hearts for helping others, care very much about their readers, and put a lot of hard work and dedication into blogging! I know that you will enjoy reading all of their blogs!!!

Congratulations to the following receivers of the award (in no particular order). Each of you definitely has "One Lovely Blog" that I very much enjoy reading and appreciate!

I Heart Saving Money
Cha-Ching On A Shoe String
The Thrifty Mama
A Few Short Cuts
Amy's Finer Things
Keeping the Kingdom First
Fiddledeedee!
Deal Seeking Mom
Saving Money and Living Life
The Bargain Buggy
Money Saving Madness
Saving and Giving
Frugal Living and Having Fun
The 30 Dollar Weekly Grocery Challenge
Mom For Him

So, readers, go check these blogs out! They are all wonderful! And to the recipients of the award, be sure to pass on the award to more bloggers and contact them to let them know they have received an award from you! =)

Labels:

11 Comments:

Anonymous Deb ! Frugal Living And Having Fun! said...

WOW!! HOW EXCITING!!! I'M GOING TO GET RIGHT TO WORK ON LINKING THIS BACK WITH MY CHOICES....I'M TOUCHED...THANK YOU! YOU REALLY MADE MY DAY. I'M GLAD YOU LIKE MY BLOG AND YOU ARE SWEET TO SAY THOSE KIND WORDS ABOUT MY BLOG.

October 3, 2009 at 5:28 PM  
Anonymous Deb ! Frugal Living And Having Fun! said...

Oh! I just signed up to get your daily e-mails. Please pass on any great deals you find and I can post it, and link back, Always feel free to grab anything from my blog and link back...Thanks!!

October 3, 2009 at 5:32 PM  
Anonymous Amanda@ A Few Short Cuts said...

Thanks so much! I will have to make up a list to pass this along! Thanks again!

October 3, 2009 at 9:45 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Thanks so much, Meagan! I'm honored!

October 3, 2009 at 10:38 PM  
Blogger Tara @ Deal Seeking Mom said...

Thanks so much for the lovely award!

October 3, 2009 at 11:45 PM  
Blogger The Bargain Buggy said...

Ahhh--THANKS! :) Will post and link it tonight!

Shannon @ The Bargain Buggy

October 4, 2009 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger Amy @ Finer Things said...

Thanks so much for sharing your award with me. :)

October 4, 2009 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

That is so incredibly nice of you to think of us. We so appreciate it. I will put it up now. Keep up your good work as well.
Heather @ www.savingmoneylivinglife.blogspot.com

October 4, 2009 at 11:16 PM  
Blogger 30dollarweeklygrocerychallenge said...

Thanks so much for this award!

October 5, 2009 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Crystal @ The Thrifty Mama said...

Thank you!! That is so sweet!

October 5, 2009 at 4:28 PM  
Blogger Sarah @ Fiddledeedee said...

Aww, thanks girl!

October 5, 2009 at 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home