My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 2, 2009

Two CVS Deals...

Every time I scan my CVS card at the price scanning machine, it never fails...I always get at least one coupon for "Buy 2 gold emblem Nuts and save $2.00." I've always trashed them in the past. My cousin Kaylee, who works at CVS, told me that there are now $.99 small packages of these nuts! That means you can buy 2, use the coupon, and get both for free! From now on, when I keep getting that coupon, I'm going to start collecting a stash of yummy nuts to eat for free. Thanks Kaylee!

Heather over at Saving Money Living Life reported that she found CVS bandages on clearance for only $.15 at her store! What a great deal! Be on the lookout at your local store. Thanks, Heather!

New to CVS? Start here!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home