My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Another deal to add to your CVS list for this week...

Find the Clean & Clear deep action cream cleanser (trial size) at CVS. At my CVS, there is a specific aisle full of trial size items. It should be there. It is priced at 99 cents. You can use the $1/1 coupon from the 8-2-09 SS insert to get this for free! Pick up a couple, if you have multiple coupons.

You will find that there are always many many deals out there like this at various stores. I won't be able to post them all, but I try to highlight a few of the best ones. These kind of deals, where you use a coupon for a trial sized item, are usually the best at Target, Walmart, and CVS.

Think you don't need trial sized items? Tired of all the "free sample" posts? Stay tuned for a post I will be doing in the next week or so about how great free samples really are, and the many ways they can be put to good use! Trust me, I used to have the same thinking! Now I collect free samples and trial sized items every chance I get!

New to CVS? Start here. For the rest of the weekly deals, go here!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to checking back and reading your upcoming post on this topic. Sounds fun!

September 10, 2009 at 5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home