My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Free Pangea Organics Kit

If you go here, you can fill out a form to get a free Pangea Organics Skin Discovery Kit! When I filled out my form, I simply filled out the boxes that had a red "*" next to them, only the minimum information required. I skipped the rest. I also had to put in a username and password. After that, they ask you to invite a friend. I simply put in my own e-mail address again. Remember my post here about the importance of creating a second "newsletters, coupons, and offers" e-mail, so that your personal e-mail inbox does not get so cluttered. Oh, and supplies are limited on this offer, so hurry if you want one!

Thanks, Money saving mom!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home