My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Quick Update...

Just a few things to mention:
  • There are a few new coupons from the inserts today that add to the Publix deals this week. The Del Monte vegetables and tomatoes are a great deal with the new $1/5. (There's a new printable coupon link for that as well). Also, there is a coupon for a free Glade scented oil warmer that makes the BOGO Glade oil refills an even sweeter deal. I updated that too. Go here to see those few additions/changes to the weekly deals.
  • I added a regional deal to the CVS weekly deals. It is a Wheat Thins freebie. I didn't post it at first, because it was not in my CVS circular. (Florida always gets the short end of the stick. haha).
  • Walgreens deals will go up tomorrow.
  • There is a poll on the right column of the blog that I would like all of my readers to participate in. It will really help me out in deciding what deals to post on here, and it only takes a few seconds! Thanks so much!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home