My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

$10 worth of free food with Schwan's!

My awesome friend Sara e-mailed me about a great deal with Schwan's Foods! You can go here to put in a $9.99 order for free! It is a promotion they are doing for new customers in their delivery areas. After you add an item to your cart, it simply takes $9.99 off of your order. I just ordered a 2 lb bag of six-cheese tortellini. It will be here on Wednesday. I didn't have a delivery fee, tax, or anything. My order total was $0.00! (I did have to put in my credit card info, so I'm not sure if there might end up being a $1 delivery fee after it is delivered). But what a great deal!

Thanks, Sara!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger The Swann's said...

Aw! Thanks for this tip! I just ordered my husband's favorite! Cookies and Cream Ice Cream! And it will be delivered Monday, 09/21 to my door and the balance is $0.08 that I have to pay! I can so do that!!! :-) Thanks again for the info! Certainly going to pass this along! :-)

September 19, 2009 at 2:06 PM  
Blogger Meagan said...

You're very welcome! Glad you're able to make use of some of the deals! =] Thanks for visiting!

September 19, 2009 at 2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home