My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 2, 2010

Changing up the time on e-mail subscriptions...


I know there are quite a few of you who subscribe to this blog by e-mail. Just wanted to let you know that I've changed up the time at which the e-mail will be going out each day. It was originally going out at 4 pm, which wasn't working because I do most of my blogging late at night after 4 pm. Therefore, the e-mails you were receiving were basically an entire day behind.

The e-mails will now be going out around midnight each night. This way, when you wake up and check your e-mail in the morning, you will have all of the newest deals from the night before! I think this will work a lot better, and keep it a little more up to date.

Of course, the only way to really keep up with the latest and hottest deals is to visit this actual blog or subscribe in a reader. Or, if you're a Facebook and Twitter person, you can follow me that way for real-time updates as well.

The downside to e-mail subscriptions is that they only go out once a day and aren't real-time. Some of the hottest deals only last 1 or 2 hours, and if you're only checking your e-mail, you'll definitely miss them.

What About You: Let me know what you think about the new time for e-mails! Thanks!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home