My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Mega Swag Bucks Day!


Yay! It's Friday - my favorite day of the week. =] Why? First of all, it's almost the weekend, thank goodness. Second of all, it's Mega Swag Bucks day!

Hey, I'm allowed to talk about this. I've given you guys a break about Mega Swag Bucks day for a few months. I used to remind you every Friday, but not lately. So without further ado,

Be sure to use Swag Bucks when you search today. On Fridays, you have a much bigger chance at winning the BIG bucks from just one search! And just so you know, it really does happen. I have readers e-mail me all the time about scoring the big bucks on Mega Swag Bucks Friday.

Oh, and if you haven't signed up for Swag Bucks yet...you're really missing out! Go HERE to learn all about the program.

What About You: Did you grab any big bucks today for searching?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home