My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Publix Ongoing Deals - Updated!


Just wanted to let you know I have updated the Ongoing Under $1 Deals at Publix! You can go HERE to see the newest list.

I tried to check expiration dates on coupons and remove any items that no longer seem valid. Please let me know if I missed any!

There weren't many items to add to the list this week, but here are some of the new items on the list to look for:

Snikiddy All Natural Snacks - price?
Try me free printable coupon that was recently available (no longer available)
*FREE with coupon!
***I added this, but I'm not sure if Publix carries these. Can somebody check for me?


SoBe Lifwater - $1
Buy one get one free printable coupon
*Pay only $.50 each after coupon!

Johnson & Johnson First Aid Travel Kit, Gauze, or Tape - $1.49
$1/1 from 1-3-10 RP or 3-14-10 RP
$1.50/2 Publix coupon from Green Advantage Buy Flyer found in-store
*Buy 2, stack (2) $1/1 coupons with (1) $1.50/2 coupon to get both for FREE, plus overage!

Degree Invisible Solid Deodorant - $2.29
$3/2 printable coupon
*Buy 2 and pay only $.79 each with coupon!

Thanks, and enjoy!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home