My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, March 12, 2010

The Pepsi Dilemma!



Well guys. It's official. You've all made me feel like a . . . horrible person! What for, you might ask? Drinking "pop" - "soda" - "soda pop" - "soft drinks" - "cokes". Whatever you'd like to call it. =)

So many of you left comments on the giveaway telling me that you just wanted to say happy birthday but to please not enter you in the giveaway because you don't drink sodas.

He He. I just want to put a disclaimer out there! I strive to eat very healthy. My one downfall, though? Diet Pepsi or Diet Coke. If you remember from my Freezer Cooking Session a while back, it's just my one treat that I like to have each week.

I don't endorse soft drinks, and I applaud those of you who stay away from them. But they're just so yummy to enjoy from time to time. =) Ha Ha!

(and by the way...I'm fake-drinking that Pepsi in the picture above).

You guys do know I'm just teasing with all of you, right? I just thought it was funny, so I had to do this post to point it out. Happy Friday night!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Ha ha ha! Diet Mt. Dew is my treat of choice. I drink one when I get a craving for something sweet. :)

March 12, 2010 at 10:56 PM  
Anonymous Amber said...

Well, I think Pepsi is fabulous. So there. ;-)

March 12, 2010 at 10:59 PM  
Blogger Rose | RoseBakes.com said...

That's too funny! I avoided telling you that my caffeine addiction is really fed by DIET Coke because I noticed that you talk about healthy eating ...I figured you'd think it was awful that I drink the artificial (chemical) sugar! It would be nice if we could all just focus on the things that really matter and not judge each other! I'm happy to know we have one more thing in common!

March 12, 2010 at 11:03 PM  
Blogger Meagan said...

Ha Ha. You're hilarious, Rose! =) Yeah, we should all stop worrying about being judged and just be ourselves more often. God made us all different for a reason!

But I'm glad we share our love for diet coke. He He.

March 12, 2010 at 11:05 PM  
Blogger Meagan said...

Amber - LOL. Jennifer - So many people love Diet Mt. Dew! I just can't get into it, for some reason. =) I know, though...the diet drink gets rid of my sweets craving, too! That's why I love it - zero calories fixes my craving!

March 12, 2010 at 11:06 PM  
Blogger Klee said...

Cherry coke ZERO. THE BOMB.COM/AMAZING

March 13, 2010 at 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home