My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!



Happy St. Patrick's Day! Here is a video to get you in Irish spirits. I am obsessed with River Dance. I've seen them live twice -- totally worth the money if they ever come to your town on tour! The live music is incredible, not to mention the singing and dancing.

Hope you wore your green today and didn't get pinched! =)

Have a great night! My hub and I are celebrating with a relaxing evening at home, homemade pizza, and of course...a Star Trek. =)

What About You: Doing anything fun for St. Patty's Day?!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

Wow, that is the first time Ive seen any Riverdance stuff- Ive seen kids in the mall doing it and stuff, this was really cool! Thanks for sharing it :)

March 17, 2010 at 10:30 PM  
Anonymous Kitty said...

I actually have been a HUGE fan of Riverdance since I was like 4 or 5 years old. It had been my dream to see it live... well last year when the WB17 had the drawing for the Riverdance ticket, I entered ONCE, thinking 'eh I most likely won't win, but I'll give it a shot anyway' ....and I GOT THE TICKETS!!!!!! What a dream come true!
And it was SOOOOO amazing!
But what isn't so amazing? The original Riverdance is no longer performing. When they came to Jax, it was their very last tour.....
....They have 'Lord of the Dance' now, which is very similar. I'd like to see that one day, too!

March 18, 2010 at 7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home