My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

FREE Right Guard At CVS!


Just wanted to call your attention to the FREE Right Guard deodorant you can score at CVS this week. I added it to the weekly deals later on today after I had already posted them, but I thought I'd give you a special heads up about it!

The Right Guard Total Defense deodorant is included in the 2/$5, get back $2 ECB sale! There are some awesome high-value $1.50/1 coupons that you can use! So here's what the deal will look like:

Buy 2 Right Guard Deodorant at $2.50 each, get back $2 ECB (Limit 1)
$1.50/1 Total Defense printable coupon here or here
*Use (2) $1.50/1 coupons to get FREE deodorant after ECB!

I did this deal today, and it worked beautifully. =)

Happy Savings!

What About You: Did you get in on this deal?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

awesome!!! THANKS!!

March 15, 2010 at 1:33 PM  
Anonymous crystal said...

got mine too. thanks. :)

March 15, 2010 at 3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home