My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Swag Bucks Heads Up!


Just a really quick heads up before I'm off to work...

According to The Swag Guy, Swag Bucks is supposed to be giving out more codes today to continue the celebration from yesterday. It won't be as crazy as yesterday was, but there are bound to be some codes floating around! I won't be around tonight to keep you updated on all of them (it's my sister-in-law's birthday, so I'll be with her).

So just be sure to explore all your resources! Check Facebook, Twitter, the widget at the bottom of this page, and The Blog every so often. Comment on this post to help each other out with hints if you find any (but remember, you can NOT announce the actual code).

There should also be a newsletter going out today with a code in it, as well as a brand new special offers code!

Go grab some more codes! Have fun!!!

If you haven't signed up for Swag Bucks yet, it's not too late! Sign up today and enter the code FRUGALFUN1 at registration to receive 60 bonus swag bucks to start you out with! You can go here to read all about the birthday celebration that went on yesterday, and you can go here and here to learn more information about how Swag Bucks works (although the system did change a little yesterday with the new features launched).

What About You: Did you enjoy yesterday??? I hope my post with all the continually updated codes was helpful. =) I think I got a total of like 7 or 8 codes!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home