My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Free Eggs -- Were you able to get yours???

I came home early from work today because I was feeling miserable. I took a nice longggggg nap, and now I feel much better!

When I woke up, I came to the computer to start blogging. I figured, "Well...I'll just check Incredible Edible Egg Facebook page to see if I'll be able to print a coupon, but I'm sure they're all gone by now." (I was at work when it went live).

Good news, though! Even though there were already 50,000 fans, I think I had a coupon reserved for me since I was one of the first 30,000 fans to sign up this past week. I'm not sure how it worked, but I was still able to get mine...even this late in the day! I clicked on the Free Eggs tab, requested my coupon, checked my e-mail inbox, and Viola - there it was!

I hit the backspace key to print it twice! Woo Hoo! TWO dozen eggs for free!!! I'm very excited about this, because we buy eggs that are a little more pricey (the 4-grain vegetarian brown eggs).

What About You: Were you able to get your coupon? I heard there was some trouble with it being backed up because of the heavy traffic this morning. Hope you were able to snag yours, and if not...I would go ahead and try now!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

I tried in the morning around 10:30 but it wouldn't load the form so I gave up. I tried again around 4:30pm and it worked on the first try! But, it only let me print one coupon. I hit my backspace button but it said "Sorry, you have already printed this coupon the number of times allowed!"

Still happy for the one coupon!

February 7, 2010 at 12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home