My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Working Behind The Scenes...

You might have noticed that I've been a little slow on the deals lately, and not posting nearly as much.

I am currently working behind the scenes to get my blog transferred over to a new server, host, and domain!

Once completed, the blog will be brand new, with lots of great features, and I think it will be much more user-friendly and easier to navigate.

Until then, I'm working like crazy to get it all done. It's a lot of work! My best friend and husband are both helping me (they're both good at computers and design, so I'm lucky).

Just wanted to let you know what's going on. I haven't deserted you. Just have a lot going on at one time. Thanks for your patience...

What About You: What features would you like to see on the new blog? What would improve it?

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Exciting! Can't wait to see it!

January 29, 2010 at 12:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love a clickable/printable grocery list like on southernsavers.com. I love your content though, so not much to suggest or add there that I can think of. :) Thanks for all your hard work, many of us appreciate it very much, especially us locals.

January 29, 2010 at 8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, wee this is very exciting!!! When you're done, maybe you can show me how to transfer over.

Thanks again for your comment at my life changing post. I will be rooting for you as well!

January 29, 2010 at 6:16 PM  
Blogger Heather @ Girl Gone Mom said...

I can't to see the result of all the hard work. Nice that you have a team to help out. :)

I'm currently looking into domain and transferring to wordpress. Blogger is a pain!

Thanks for following me !! Love Friday Follow!

January 29, 2010 at 6:21 PM  
Blogger Meagan said...

I'm in the process of transferring over to WordPress, actually! I'll let both of you know how it goes. I'm definitely VERY thankful to have a team helping me. I *kind of* know what I'm doing, but not enough. haha! Thanks for following back! =)

January 29, 2010 at 6:38 PM  
Anonymous Jen said...

You're so sweet! I can't wait to see the new blog! Love you! FS BFF lol!

January 30, 2010 at 7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home