My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Target: Special K Cereal - $.72 Each!


Here's yet another Target deal for you! Trying to figure out the best way to use that newly re-set BOGO Special K coupon? I will probably use it at Publix when Special K goes BOGO to get both for free, but this is a really sweet deal going on at Target right now:

Buy Special K ($2.94) and Special K Granola ($3.29) = $6.23
BOGO Special K coupon (will give you the Granola for free)
$.50/1 Special K Target printable coupon
$1/1 Special K Granola Target printable coupon
*Stack all 3 coupons to pay only $.72 per box!

Happy Savings! I will add this to the Target list!

What About You: Gonna grab this Target deal? Or wait on an even better deal?

Thanks, Krazy Coupon Lady!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Pandie said...

Hi Meagan,

I just went to Target to try this deal and I wanted to let you know that the Target Special K coupon for the granola cereal specifies for a 12-oz box and they only carried the 19.5-oz box at mine so I could not use the coupon. Also, I was not able to use that coupon because I got the granola cereal for free, but I know it depends on the store.

Anyways, I wanted to let you know how to make the deal even sweeter. I used a "Save $2 on Produce when you purchase any one Special K Cereal Bars, Bliss Bars, or Fruit Crisps AND any one Special K Cereal" and a "Save $2 on Milk when you purchase any Special K cereal AND any one Special K Crackers." I got these manufacturer coupons at Target a few weeks ago while they were giving out samples of Special K. There is also a Target coupon for $1 off Special K Crackers or Crisps or Bars on the website.

For 7.25 I got:
$2.89 - 1 box of Special K Crackers
(-$1)
$2.89 - 1 box of Special K Fruit Crisps
(-$1)
$3.29 - Kellogg's Granola Cereal
(-$3.29)
$2.44 - Kellogg's Chocolately Delight
(-$0.50)
$2.99 - Milk
(-$2)
$0.52 - 1.01 lb bananas
$1.49 - Lettuce
(-$2)

January 28, 2010 at 4:30 PM  
Anonymous donna said...

def. wait. that's too much work and target is 20 min. away for me. I'd rather get it for free. good thing my cereal stockpile overfloweth!!!

January 28, 2010 at 7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home