My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Trop 50 Orange Juice at Publix

I just did my grocery shopping trip for next week (Hey! I actually got to the store before Tuesday this sale week.) While there, I noticed a sweet deal on OJ! The Trop 50 Orange Juice was on sale for 99 cents. That's an incredible price. It is usually close to $3 or $4. Just wanted to give you a heads up, though. It's hard to get that price on OJ, even with a BOGO and 2 coupons.

I looked up coupons for it. There are some floating around out there - peelies, tearpads, and such. But there aren't any printables or insert coupons. It will just be luck if you can find a peelie or tearpad!

But if not, still a great price. I grabbed one. =)

What About You: Adding this to your grocery list this week?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Wow, thanks for the heads up! I'll grab some of this at that price!

Oh, and I don't do my shopping until Tuesday either! You were early this week! Wish I could get it together enough to have it done by tonight!

January 30, 2010 at 5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home