My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Swag Code Alert!


Swag Code Alert! Head on over to the Swag Bucks Facebook Page to find a code that is good until 1 am EST! Sweet!

Don't forget about the Special Offers Codes each week.

While you're over there, be sure to become a fan of Frugal Fun and Fortune if you haven't yet! You'll be able to follow all the deals on Facebook!

What About You: How are your swag bucks coming? Have you taken the plunge and signed up yet? If not, I highly recommend that you do! Go read this post to find out more!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Sarah said...

I love it! I just cashed in for my 2nd $5 Amazon giftcard in 6 days...at this rate, I will have almost $300 at Christmas, which is also the same time as both of my sons and my husbands birthdays! I have had 3 friends sign up under me too which should help!

January 26, 2010 at 10:07 PM  
Blogger Meagan said...

That's awesome, Sarah! Yeah, having people sign up under you makes a HUGE difference. You're well on your way to earning your gift cards, that's for sure! =)

Don't ya just love it? Swag Bucks rocks!

January 26, 2010 at 10:12 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

I've also recently gotten into SB. I didn't think I'd like it at first, but I'm hooked now. What surprised me though is that it's a better deal to get a bunch of $5 gift cards to Amazon rather than save up for a $50 one. Oh well... Thanks for suggesting SB. It will definitely help make online shopping a bit cheaper.

January 27, 2010 at 7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home