My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Another Target Deal: FREE GE CFL Lightbulbs!


Here's a sweet deal to add to your Target Shopping List this week:

GE Energy Smart CFL Light Bulbs $2.99 - $3.99 (depending on your store)
$1/1 printable coupon
$2/1 Target coupon from 1-10-10 SS (regional - it wasn't in my insert)
*Stack the coupons above to get possibly FREE lightbulbs or pay only $.99 each!

What About You: Were you lucky enough to receive the Target coupon in your region?

Thanks, Money Saving Madness!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Sara said...

NO! I wish I had received those coupons. Although I did get the Special K coupons, so that was nice. Usually my paper has no target coupons, period.

January 26, 2010 at 10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home