My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Swag Code Alert!!!

Check your toolbar! There is a code available that expires at 9 pm EST!

I hope you've been keeping your eye out for the codes all week. I've gotten quite a few!

Oh, and have you been searching to try to earn Mega Bucks today??? I hope so!!!

Don't understand what all this Swag Bucks talk is? Go HERE and HERE to learn more and get started!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just entered the code and got 4 swagbcuks!

January 15, 2010 at 6:56 PM  
Blogger The Swann's said...

Oh I was so mad! I forgot where the "enter swag code" was until it was, literally, two seconds too late! :-( Oh well. i did get 5 swag bucks for just searching. :-)

January 16, 2010 at 1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home