My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

It Rained Today...



Today was my favorite kind of day - overcast and rainy. I know it might seem strange, especially since I live in the sunshine state. There is just something about rainy days. I love them. They have a way of s-l-o-w-i-n-g life down. My husband and I just stayed inside all day long, opened the windows, and relaxed. We talked about our dreams and goals - both short term and long term. I also read, pondered, cooked, baked some bread, and did a little bit of cleaning. I'm such a homebody. It was so fabulous to just hang out around the house, feel the breeze coming in through the windows, and listening to the pitter patter of the raindrops outside.

Because of my relaxing day, I just couldn't bring myself to sit down in front of the computer. I know I owe you CVS and Walgreens deals. Plus, I have a multitude of posts I had planned to write this weekend. It just didn't happen. Tomorrow will be the day of store deals...CVS, Walgreens, Target, and maybe even those Bonus Pack Deals I've been promising you for a couple of weeks now!

Sometimes I just have to slow down, even if what it takes is the rain forcing me to do so...

What about you: Do you enjoy lazy days? What do you like to do on a day at home? What weather do you most enjoy?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Deb ~ Frugal Living And Having Fun said...

Hello my friend...someday we are going to get hooked up. I have a lead on a giveaway for oral care, and I'm going to be sending them your way....

Hope to talk to you soon,
Deb
Frugal Living And Having Fun

January 25, 2010 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey :)
You and I are exactly alike! Rainy overcast days are my favorite kind of days too!

February 4, 2010 at 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home