My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Walgreens and CVS Deals (12/20 - 12/26)

With Christmas being this week, I'm running a bit behind on the blogging! I'm very busy, as I'm sure many of you are too. I hope you can understand. Spending time with family takes priority. We went caroling tonight, and it was so much fun! I just got home, and if I want to get to work on time in the morning, I better get to bed!

For the sake of time (and sleep), I'm going to direct you to other blogs this week for the CVS and Walgreens deals:

CVS has some awesome deals this week, so be sure to check them out over HERE!

Walgreens is a little slower this week, but you can still go see if there are any deals worth snatching over HERE!

Happy Savings! I hope you're able to slow down a bit this week as well, and take a break from the couponing/deal-seeking. It's always good to do that once in a while, especially during such a special time. =)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home