My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Don't Forget Your Reusable Bags!

Just wanted to remind you to take your reusable bags when you shop! I love my reusable bags. I have gotten about 15 of them for free at Publix over the past year (they put out coupons every so often). They hold so much more, you don't have to deal with the plastic bags, and it's so much better for the environment!

I always take mine to Publix, but unfortunately I seem to forget them at Target and CVS, both of which have perks for using them!

At Target, you can get $.05 off your purchase for every reusable bag that you use (and it doesn't have to be a Target bag)!

At CVS, don't forget to take your bag, along with your CVS green tag, so that you can earn $1 ECB every 4 times you shop.

Have Fun!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home