My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 18, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things...

I'm really getting into the Christmas Spirit! I can't believe it is only a week away! Wow! Looks like my Simplifying Christmas series is going to have to be cut short (I'll wrap that up here in the next couple of days). I tend to procrastinate, and my husband and I already have a huge list written up of what we need to get done this weekend.

We've been enjoying Christmas activities together this week. Last night, we went driving around to look at Christmas lights! We saw some really pretty houses. Tonight we are going to relax and watch a Christmas movie while we wrap a few gifts. Sunday night, we're going caroling. That will be really fun!

Before I sign off for the night, I wanted to share a few of my favorite Christmas things:

My Favorite...

Ornament: Nativity scene carving made from olive wood in Bethlehem

Craft: Gingerbread Houses!

Tradition: Driving around to look at lights, with Christmas music playing, a yummy cup of peppermint mocha, and a handsome hubby and best friend to enjoy the night with. =)

Treat: Puppy Chow (peanut butter, chex mix, chocolate, and powdered sugar)

Candle Scent: Mulled Cider

Way To Spend Christmas Day: With my wonderful family

Movie: It's A Wonderful Life

Song: God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen and O Holy Night (couldn't choose one!)

Decoration: Our Nativity that my mother-in-law gave us as our wedding gift =)

Drink: Hot Apple Cider!

Thing I Miss The Most: SNOW!!! (We don't get it here in Florida, and I grew up in Tennessee)

Way To Shop: Online, without the stress of the crowd. =)

Thing About The Christmas Season: People are filled with the LOVE of Jesus, and are more willing to be kind, giving, joyful, and generous.

What about you? What are a few of your favorite Christmas things??? Share below! Enjoy the last weekend before Christmas! Try to relax some. =)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home