My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Thrifty Thursday: Christmas Clearance Finds!

I decided to participate in Shelly's Thrifty Thursday this week, since I found some great "thrifty deals" on Christmas clearance items!

I dropped by Target on the way home from work yesterday, and I was very excited to find that they had just marked all of the Christmas items down to 75 % off. This is what I usually shoot for, because I can get a great price and there is still a variety of items to choose from.

Here is what I got (pictured above):

6 rolls of wrapping paper
17 medium/big gift bags
10 small gift bags
2 rolls of ribbon
1 Christmas letter stationary

Total paid: $16.21
Total saved: $46.54

Pretty awesome, if ya ask me. =) I'm all stocked up for next year! Yay!

Did you grab any great Christmas clearance deals???

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger The Swann's said...

I went into Walgreens last night to get some candy {so bad but it was a must! ha!} and completely forgot about Christmas clearances! WOWOW!!! AMAZING deals they have going on right now! I only had $2.38 going in and got two hershey kisses bags and a mint chocolate bar and walked out with 0 change. Those three items were exactly $2.38! I of course looked at everything else and plan to go back {without hubby as he doesn't like to 'shop'} and stock up on some Christmas stuff! :-)

January 1, 2010 at 11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home