My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Winn Dixie Meal Deal

I'll be highlighting the Winn Dixie deals as soon as Sarah posts them in the next day or two. This is too great of a deal, though, so I had to tell you about it right away!

Angie e-mailed me about the newest Winn Dixie meal deal going on right now:
Buy 2 Tombstone Pizzas at a total of $11.58, and get the following for FREE:
*Box of Winn Dixie garlic bread sticks
*Box of Farm Rich mozzarella sticks
*2 Liter coke product
*48 oz carton of Breyer's ice cream
You have to use your customer reward card to get this deal, but you can sign up for free in the store when you're checking out. Enjoy! Sounds like a great New Year's Eve deal!

Thanks, Angie!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger jay said...

We got this deal last night after having the mailer for a few days. GREAT deal, and we definitely had pizza for dinner, haha. Glad you put it on the blog for those who may not have seen it.

December 31, 2009 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

I forgot to mention in my email - this deal is only good through Jan. 5.

December 31, 2009 at 11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was in a Winn Dixie today in St. Johns County Florida. They told me they no longer take coupons printed off the internet! Anyone else run into this?
Love,
Denise
St Augutine/World Golf Village

January 2, 2010 at 7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home