My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 11, 2009

Reader Shares Her Walgreens and Target Savings!

Jess e-mailed me about her savings trips to Walgreens and Target this week! Take note, people...this is her first week of truly diving into the world of couponing!!! All it takes is a little time, effort, and dedication...as seen from this reader! Check this out...



Her Walgreens Trip:

Spent out of pocket: $34.56
Saved from coupons/sales: $77.82
Register Rewards she walked away with: $19
Net Spending (out of pocket minus RR): $15.56

So, she essentially paid $15.56 for all of the items pictured above! The 2 Theraflu medicines alone would have cost more than that without sales/coupons!!!

*********************



Then she hit up Target:

Spent out of pocket: $16.54
Saved from coupons/sales: $33
Gift cards she walked away with: $5
Rebates she will send in for: $10
Net Spending (out of pocket minus gift card and rebate): $1.54

When it's all said and done, she only paid $1.54 for everything pictured above!

*********************

Way to go, Jess! You did awesome! What an inspiration to other people who are new to the couponing and money-saving world! Thanks for sharing!

If you want to get in on some of these same sweet deals this week, go HERE for Walgreens deals (be sure to check out the incredible 4-day sale!) and go HERE for Target deals. Have fun!

Want to share your savings? Feel free to e-mail me with a picture (try to fit it all into one pic, if you can) and summary of what you bought and saved, and I will try to post it! I usually pick out one reader's savings each week to highlight! (My e-mail is listed under the "about me" section on the right)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT I LOVE AND APPRECIATE WHAT YOU PUT TOGETHER FOR THE REST OF US. I AM NEW TO THIS WORLD AND AM DUMBFOUNDED AS TO WHY I DID NOT DO IT BEFORE. I RECENTLY WENT TO PUBLIX AND THE TOTAL BILL WAS $84.62 I PAYED $32.83. THAT IS INCLUDING A BIG BOX OF HUGGIES! THAT ALONE WOULD HAVE HAD BEEN $20.00! THIS WAS MY SECOND TIME COUPONING. THE MANAGERS HAD TO BE CALLED TO THE REGISTER BECAUSE THE CASHIER THOUGHT SHE WAS DOING SOMETHING WRONG!LOL :)

December 19, 2009 at 9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home