My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

FREE Olay Body Quench Lotion!

One of my friends got this information in her e-mail inbox today:

If you buy the new Olay Body Quench Lotion, you can submit for this full rebate! Even better, you're allowed to submit twice per household! That means 2 free bottles of lotion! Yay! =)

I did some research on coupons, and I found a coupon in 11-29-09 PG for buy one Olay body wash, get a lotion FREE!

So I'm thinking that this would be your best bet:
Buy: 2 body washes and 2 Quench lotions
Use: 2 coupons to get both lotions free!
*You'll pay for both body washes, but you'll make money on the lotions. You're getting them for free, then getting paid for them by the rebate! Pretty cool deal, if ya ask me!

Have fun! And be sure to read the rebate form carefully. There are always a lot of details and rules with rebate forms...you want to make sure you get your money!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Now for the all time important question, what store do you buy this from? What are the prices?

December 11, 2009 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger Meagan said...

I would say either Walmart, or wait for a great sale at CVS where you get ECBs too. =) I'll probably wait til almost the end of the promotion period, and then go to Walmart. =)

December 11, 2009 at 10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

According to an Olay rep, that deal is not eligible for the rebate since you didn't pay for the lotion. Did anyone hear any differently?

December 12, 2009 at 12:11 PM  
Blogger Meagan said...

Really? I didn't know that. Usually you can use any coupons on products, and still send in for rebates. Strange.

Did you call them? Is that how you found out?

I haven't heard anybody say this yet, but I'll look into it some more. Most people are jumping on the deal already! Uh oh!

December 12, 2009 at 12:49 PM  
Anonymous Sara said...

I don't see how they could not give you a rebate, because wouldn't the coupon have been from them too??

Has anyone else heard? I wanted to do this deal at Walgreens next week.

December 13, 2009 at 12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home